Wednesday, July 21, 2010

San Francisco

San Francisco is truly an amazing city full of amazing people. It was quite enjoyable to once again navigate its small streets and steep hills and fight with the cars for my right to exist in my own traffic lane.

(Bay Bridge on the way to Berkely)



This street had two used book stores on the same block. Needless to say I spent a few hours there, and concluded my visit with a $5 plate of chicken, eggplant and rice.








I received a last minute invitation to see Keane in concert. Golly jee, what's a proper city visit without taking in a concert, eh?? Keane just began their US tour and played at the Fox Theatre in Oakland. They rocked!


It always makes me happy to see my fellow bikers excercising proper safety protocol and wear DOT approved helmets!

Brennen, they asked for you by name. meow! :)




No comments: